The HiFiLeD Symposium is organised by the TILDA consortium, coordinated by NUMECA Int. sa
Contributions by participants are expected on the following topics, either as presentation, or as organiser of a Mini-Symposium:
- Understanding Turbulence and Transition from HiFiLeD
- Understanding Turbulence and Transition from new experimental data
- Advances in Turbulence and Transition modelling, based on LES/DNS databases
- Machine Learning applications to LES/DNS analysis and modelling
- New LES/DNS data for reference configurations
- Applications of high fidelity LES/DNS to industrial configurations
- Algorithmic and modelling issues for LES simulations, including Wall Modelled LES (WMLES)
- Advances in high-order methods, including curved grid generation
- HPC related issues on multiple platforms (CPU/GPU)
and reaches out for applications related to
- Rotating machines
For presentations, please note further that
- An Abstract of 1-2 (max!) page(s) is requested, see abstracts tab on top of page.
- Presentations are intended to last for 30 minutes including time for discussion.
Invited Keynote Lectures will take 45 minutes including time for discussion.
For any queries